So I’m trying to get back into blogging with my hectic schedule, so prepare for short & sweet posts!
Today, I’m discussing what’s on my reading list this week! I read I listen, and then there are books that my boyfriend and I read together in the evening. Each is a different list, so enjoy what’s on our #CurrentlyReading list!
- Witches Protection Program by Michael Okon ( #ARC from WordFire Press to Review for NerdGirl). I’m really enjoying this one so far!
- Armada by Ernest Cline (This is voiced by Wil Wheaton, the icon, and I think it’s perfectly done, and am really enjoying the deep dive into nerd culture!)
- The 131 Method by Chalene Johnson – I am actively trying to read/listen to ONE book that makes my life better, and I’m hoping this book will help me with my eating goals! Plus, Chalene is the Bomb.com so why wouldn’t I listen?
- Stay Sexy & Don’t Get Murdered by Georgia Hardstark and Karen Kilgariff – I’m a #Murderino, and so getting this book was a no brainer, but I love how they read it!
What we’re both reading:
- House of Furies by Madeleine Roux – Thanks to #WunderkindPR I got the whole series and we are PUMPED. This is exactly the type of book we love. The 1800s, Devil, Magic, and so so much more! We’re already like 6 chapters in, and we started LAST NIGHT!
- The Steel Crow Saga by Paul Krueger (#ARC from Penguin/RandomHouse at Denver Pop Culture Con). We already knew of Paul, but after meeting him, and talking to him at DPCC, we HAD to start ASAP. He told us it’s like Pokemon & Full Metal Alchemist had a Leftist Child…. I mean, how can I not? It’s fantastic so far!
What are you currently reading? How often do you read? I’m trying to dedicate at least a half hour to my own reading/listening daily, and then our evening reading is usually at least an hour!
See ya soon!