So, today… a wonderful post! 🙂
Top 9 Book Boyfriends
Random number 9, for day 10, but oh well, let’s go for it! 🙂 This will be a mix of indie books and popular books! These are in no particular order.. I love all of them equally!
1. Mr. Darcy from Pride & Prejudice 🙂 The original book boyfriend, the perfect guy! I mean, really, who doesn’t love him? I’ve read so many, much racier spin offs of P&P just for him!
2. Jace from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Such a conflicted character, but so so lovely, and such a book boyfriend! He’s handsome, strong, and has such a heart!
3. Will from Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.. oh Will, so tortured, so smart. He love to read. He loves books. He’s perfect.
4. Holden from Hopeless/ Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover. Oh Holden! He’s such a gentleman in a time where those are few and far between. He has been searching for the girl he loves almost all his life. He changes her life. He’s patient, kind, good hearted, and not to mention very very good looking 🙂
5. James from Protected by Anna Applegate. Vampire with a soft side. You can’t ask for much more than that, except if he’s dedicated to spending his life by your side protecting you. He can also play hockey like no one else. I found a look a like, the hairs a little darker than I’d like!
6. Ezra from King Hall by Scarlett Dawn. He’s a vampire, who doesn’t want anyone to know he has a heart. He’s a fighter, a King Vampire, and a complete ladies man. He’s cunning, smart, dead sexy and deep down has a soft side. Ohh. I love him!
7. Cole from Branded by Abi & Missy, he is the white knight. Soldier, lover, and all around good guy. You don’t expect him to be as caring as he is, but he surprises you, and then you can’t turn away. He’s deep, caring, and an all around bad ass. He can fight, and he’s willing to fight for love. 🙂 Thanks to Devoured Words for this amazing image!
8. Nicholas from House of Crimson & Clover Series. I know he’s not a main character in either book, but I’m so glad he’s going to be more of a focus in the next book. He’s interesting, a bit funny, definitely funny. He’s got such a different outlook on life, and it shows through. He’s got the best smile, or so I think 🙂
9. Last, Aragorn, from Lord of The Rings. I’ve always loved this ranger from the North. He’s rugged, handsome, honorable, and a king. He put people first, and does what’s needed of him, despite the consequences. I’ve love him since I was about 10 years old. He’s my king!
So those are my book boyfriends… who are yours? Check out Tiffany’s Book Hangover to see what book boyfriends she has! 🙂